- Preparation of Project Description Document (PDD) for World Bank funding for GEPCO. This project included technical due diligence, load flow studies of 132Kv system, identification of 132Kv/11Kv grid stations, sub-transmission lines, preliminary design of grids and sub-transmission lines. This project also included project costing, preparation of tender documents for goods/ works for STG and Energy Loss Reduction (ELR) under international and national competitive bidding. The project also covers the environmental & social impact assessment studies of each grid station and sub-transmission lines foreseen in the program.
- Preparation of Project Description Document (PDD) for World Bank funding for IESCO. This project included technical due diligence, load flow studies of 132Kv system, identification of 132Kv/11Kv grid stations, sub-transmission lines, preliminary design of grids and sub-transmission lines. This project also included project costing, preparation of bill of quantities and tender documents for goods/ works for STG and Energy Loss Reduction (ELR) under international and national competitive bidding.
- Implementation of Project “Upgradation of Load Despatch System (Phase-II)” on Turn Key Basis. This project was intended to upgrade the existing National Power Control Center (NPCC) Islamabad. The consultant services included preparation of pre-qualification documents, short listing of contractors/ suppliers, preparation of technical specifications, tender drawings, preparation of bill of quantities, engineering estimates, preparation of tender documents for procurements of goods and works through international bidding using JBIC procurement procedures.
- Privatization of Peshawar Electric Supply Company (PESCO). Privatization Commission and IN Consult has worked as sub-contractor to Societe Generale Corporate Finance Advisory (SGCFA) for all the technical matters related to the project including Technical Due Diligence, pre-qualification process, preparation of information memorandum, bid evaluation and closure of transaction.
- Study to Determine the Cost of Electric Power at Various Steps Ranging from Generation through Different Voltage Level Down to the End-Users. It also included tariff proposal for each DISCO for their cost recovery from various customer categories while observing the principals laid down by NEPRA in its tariff standards and procedures and other regulations.
- Upgrading Planning Capabilities of Distribution Companies (DISCOs) of WAPDA and Preparation of Medium and Long Term Distribution System Network Plans / Investment Plans in association of M/s. Acres International Limited of Canada. This project included preparation of Distribution Planning Manual, procurement of PSS Adapt and PSSE software and computer hardware, integrated operation of NTDC and Karachi Electric Supply Company (KESC) systems, study for transfer of 132 KV/66 KV systems to DISCOs and preparation of distribution system development plans.
- Rural electrification project in Punjab Phase II. This project was funded by the grant of the European Communities (EC) under project # ALA-92/11. IN Consult carried out this project in association with M/s. DECON of Germany. Total cost of the project was 1300 million with the consultancy cost of Rs. 62 millions. The project procurement was based on EU rules and regulations.
- Rehabilitation of the Power Supply of Kabul City, Afghanistan sponsored by the Kreditanstalt fur Wiederaufbau “KfW” in association with DECON of Germany. This includes improvement & repair of Kabul City Main Street lighting, Rehabilitation of 110 KV line & 110/15 KV grid station, procurement of distribution equipment, vehicles, tools etc. required for the Kabul City Network.
- Study of the Restructuring Plan for Privatization of Faisalabad Area Electricity Board (FAEB) WAPDA in association with AASC. This project included valuation of assets, study of technical and financial indicators, annual capital requirement and financial modeling for privatization. This project was carried out for Government of Pakistan and WAPDA.
- Engineering Services to establish a Central Thermal Academy (WAPDA Project) at Lahore in joint venture with Emmay Associates.
- Engineering Services for Rural electrification project for 5000 villages (Group-C) IBRD Loan No. 3148/Pak and IDA Credit No. 2078/Pak in collaboration with local Consult.
- Consultancy services for International procurement advisor under World Bank loan no. 7565 PK, CR No. 4463 and 4464 technical assistant component. This project is being done in association with Grant Thornton
Preparation of training material and training of distribution planning engineers from all DISCOs of WAPDA for Upgrading their Planning Capability.
Standby Power Supply through local generator to Comsats Institute of Information Technology, Lahore.
Power Rehabilitation and Load Management Study of Volvo, Pakistan
Designing of Lighting System for Fauji Cement Project (1123), Jang Bahatar
Engineering & Design services for Electrical Works of Lahore By-Pass Project to Sezai Turkes Feyzi-Akkaya Company (STFA).
- Electrical Design for Power Supply to Sialkot Tannery Zone, Sialkot
- Development of Energy Efficiency Standards and Labeling Program for residential and commercial appliances. This project was awarded by GTZ under their Contract No. 83046341. The finding of the study was discussed with ENERCON and associated Chambers & Associations.
- Barrier Removal to the Cost Effective Development and Implementation of Energy Efficiency Standards & Labelling (BRESL) Project funded by UNDP. This also included harmonization and EES&L in Asian Countries. IN Consult represented Pakistan in the 1st plannery session in China in 2011.
- Energy Audit of three buildings of Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Pakistan.
- Feasibility Study for support of Project Design Document (PDD) for Energy Efficiency of MOFA Building. The project was awarded by UNIDO Pakistan under Contract No. TFPAK/07003/0005 dated April 22, 2010.