Market Analysis of Prime Movers under Public Private Partnership Modality. A project of IPDF
Market/ Demand Analysis of Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) under Public Private Partnership Modality. A project of IPDF. This project included SOWT analysis and revival plan of Sindh Engineering Limited.
Feasibility Study for Establishment of Trucking Terminal at Peshawar. A project of Sarhad Development Authority
Feasibility Study for transportation of Horti Products through Pakistan Railways
Feasibility Study for Need Assessment of New Universities and/or Sub-campuses or Upgrading of existing Campuses in the Province of Punjab. This included 50 year roadmap for HEC.
Academic Feasibility Study for Government College University, Lahore. A Project of GC University.
Feasibility Study for the Establishment of Universities at Turbat & Lorali in the Province of Balochistan. A project of Higher Education Commission.
Feasibility Study for the Establishment of Sub-Campuses of University of Balochistan at Sibi & Gawadar in the Province of Balochistan. A project of Higher Education Commission.
Feasibility Study for the establishment of Leather Goods Service Centre in Hazara Region
Feasibility Study for the establishment of Nawaz Sharif Technical Training Institute (COMSAT), Lahore. This included survey, training need assessment, organization and management studies, block syllabi, guidelines, design layout and cost studies.
Feasibility Study for the establishment of 50 Vocational Training Institutes in Punjab. This included survey of industries, training institute and interviews with the key informant, training need assessment, organization and management studies, block syllabi, guidelines, design layout and cost studies.
Feasibility Study for the Establishment of Pakistan School of Fashion Design, Lahore
SME Industrial Survey to Identify Education Programs for University of Gujrat. This includes sectoral studies for the following sectors:
- Pottery & Ceramics sector
- Electric Fan sector in Punjab
- Furniture sector in Gujrat
- Leather Garments sector in Punjab
- Gloves sector in Sialkot
- Hosiery sector in Punjab
- Sports Goods sector in Sialkot
- Surgical Instruments sector in Sialkot
- Auto parts and Agricultural Implements sector in Punjab
- Cutlery & Stainless Utensils sector in Wazirabad and Sialkot
- Electric/ Gas Appliances sector in Gujranwala, Wazirabad and Gujrat
- Sanitary Ware sector in Gujranwala
- Sanitary Fitting sector in Gujranwala
Establishment of National Cleaner Production Centre (NCPC) for Textile section in Faisalabad.
Feasibility Study for Establishment of Technical Training Institute for Ready Garments Industry
Feasibility study for the Establishment of Industrial Zone in Sialkot.
Pre-feasibility study for the establishment of Leather Village in Peshawar.
Feasibility Studies including environmental evaluation of industrial projects for:
Public sector organization (PIDB):
- Industrial Solvents
Private sector organizations
- Manufacture of Sodium Dichromate and Basic Chromium Sulphate from locally available raw material.
- Manufacture of Graphite from locally available ores.
- Manufacture of Liquid Caustic Soda from Soda Ash by causticiaing process.
- Manufacture of Soda Ash by Solvay process.
- Manufacture of Hydrogen Peroxide based on Chinese technology.
- Manufacture of Barium Carbonate and Sodium Sulphate from locally available Barytes.
- Manufacture of Ammonium Chloride & Sodium Sulphate from Ammonium Sulphate and Rock Salt and Manufacture of Citric Acid.
Industrial Development Opportunities in the Textile Sector in Qandahar and Nangarhar Provinces of Afghanistan. This project (AFG/97/C28) is funded by United Nations International Drug Control Programme (UNDCP)/UNOPS under Contract No. C28/QAN/005. The following textile industries were evaluated:
- Cotton Textile Factory, Kabul Road, Kandahar
- Appraisal of Short Term prospects for Wool Textile Factory, Kabul Road, Kandahar
- Inspection of Old Cotton textile Factory Kandahar
- Cotton Cloth Factory Jalalabad
- Evaluation of prospect for Re-activating Cotton Cloth making in Hazar Shai district Nangarhar province